I'm very picky about my pencils. I can't just pick up any old pencil and write/draw with it. I have to use either a mechanical pencil (I like those because you don't have to sharpen them, just push on an eraser) or one of my choice regular pencils. I have three of those, and I tend to lose them quite often.
Which is why I rely on my mechanical pencils most of the time. I have four, although one doesn't have lead in it. Four (or three) may not seem like many, but I take care of my mechanical pencils.
Which is why I was devastated when my favorite mechanical "disappeared." I searched (almost) everywhere, but I couldn't find it. I was sad.
Well, I found that pencil a few days ago in a bookbag I use quite frequently. >.< And I'm HAPPY!! :D :D :D I nowI feel quite proud of myself for epically failing five times in one month.
~Billybobjean
P.S. Yes, I understand this is a bit of a lame post, but I couldn't think of anything else to write about, and I really need to start posting again. So this is what you're left with. -_-
Ooh, mechanical pencils are awesome. :-D
ReplyDeleteI had two mechanical pencils that I got this year. Ehem, well, I lent one to someone (who lost it for me and never bought me another one like they said they would) and the other one is still hanging in there.
ReplyDeleteI despise mechanical pencils. The lead is too thin for me (I write rather hard) and breaks a lot. I prefer really good normal pencils (or just plain yellow #2s...the weird orange ones always have bad erasers.)
ReplyDelete