Monday, August 13, 2012

Animals. Mainly Birds.

So.  I think this is my last post, because I can't seem to find any other photos that I'm even okay with sharing.
Quite a few of these are lame pigeon pics, but I had to post 'em anyway.  BECAUSE PIGEONS ARE AWESOME.








Those were the pigeons.  Now I have two pictures of some wonderful bees pollinating a tree.



And finally, a dove sitting on a nest.  Its mate was some other place at the time, but I've been watching them and I'm pretty sure they're taking turns sitting on eggs, because the nest is never abandoned for more than five minutes.


A bunny would go after this, but unfortunately, a camera was not accessible at the time I ended up five feet from the cutest wild rabbit in the world.  So instead, here's a picture of a bird on a telephone line.



1 comment: