Sunday, September 16, 2012

School Craziness

So I have abandoned my poor little blog again.  The craziness of before-school activities and school itself took over my life for a while, but I think I've returned for a bit.
I have just returned from a week-long five-day-long camping trip with the rest of my grade.  I loved it and a ridiculous amount of inside jokes were created over the trip (along with some new songs), and our trail group find an awesomesauceical amount of dead animals.  And the nice thing about a dead deer is that it doesn't run away when you try to take a picture:

Okay, yeah, that's sort of gruesome.  But it was actually super cool because it was only a few hours dead, and the turkey vultures hadn't even descended yet.  They were circling, though:

So yup.  Dead animals = good wildlife photos.  :P


Onto another part of school, though.  I'm still adjusting to the homework load, although it's not nearly as bad as I had expected it to be.  Sort of.  Unfortunately, I'm still learning to be efficient and I haven't had as much time to write lately, but I've developed a hobby of writing random little paragraph-long pieces when I finish my work in class.  I'll probably post some, but I don't have many ones I approve yet, especially since I gave one of my favorite ones to my English teacher.  :-/

But anyways.  This has been a very scatterbrained, but I'm hoping to post more soon.
Until then, though, rainbows and sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. O.O Poor deer. I could make a joke right now, but it's not very well transmitted over text. Just say it out loud. (Yes, a billion people have used it. Oh, well. XD)

    ReplyDelete