Hi
everyone!
Welcome
to my blog . . . it’s nothing much, and I’ll customize it more later, but at
least it’s something.
For
anyone who’s reading this, please don’t call me by my actual name, because then
my parents will force me to make the blog private, and then you’ll have to give
me your email addresses . . . and it would be sad, because of the immense
hassle to access the blog (sad for me, at least; maybe some of you would be
happy for the excuse to avoid the blog). Actually, I would just delete your comment and scold you.
Also, if
you’re a blogger, and you’re reading this, add me to your blogroll . . . I’ll
do the same for you! Promise.
So. As I said, welcome, and please bear with my
abysmal grammar here (I’m rather fond of sentence fragments). And my randomness. The ‘About’ page will come in a mo’, so you’ll know all about me, and then we’ll be
set. Yay! More coming later.
~Billybobjean
P.S. It’s my first post! My first post! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment