So, the dance competition (which is called a Feis in Gaelic), is tomorrow (Saturday), and even though I have everything packed (hopefully), I still have several things left to do. *wince* Like fixing the uneven laces on my sister's and my shoes. And trimming my nails. Yesterday in dance class I squashed a toenail. And I accidentally stomped on my already-hurt toenail from the summer (long story that involves misread maps and tennis shoes). So I need to do that pronto.
Ugly bloomers are annoying. Especially when you can see them on fellow dancers. -_- Dance bloomers go over underwear, and they're supposed to match your dress. Note the 'supposed.' And when I say 'match' some dancers take it as 'being the same color as a tiny stripe on the dress,' so there are some pretty weird dance bloomers I've seen . . .
So that new dress I mentioned? It's a sparkly blue with white, bright yellow, and bright pink Celtic knots. And the bloomers? The fabric is thick, and it's an ugly mustard color. Ergh. So right now I'm using my old red ones until we can get some more matching (thinner, too) and pretty bloomers.
~Billybobjean
P.S. People are adding me to their blogrolls left and right; thank you Gecko (Intellectual Ramblings) and Emperor Palpatine/Silver Prion Chemistry (I Need Books To Exist).
Oh LOL. Sorry about your toenails! The dress sounds lovely! Sorry about the bloomers . . . *facepalm*
ReplyDeleteThank you, Billybobjean! *needs to remember to put the same username on different sites*