Friday, March 16, 2012

Excluded Turtles

I've been noticing a bunch of 'Feed The Fish' gadgets crop up recently.  And I was wondering . . . Where are the turtles???  Let me explain.
Google lets you customize your homepage, and two of the gadgets are 'Hungry Fish' and 'Hungry Turtles.'  For a while I had some magenta turtles that I took care of, but they slowed my computer down too much, so I got rid of them.  (Well, they were magenta, then neon blue, then magenta again.)
But I think it's rather unfair to cut the turtles and leave the fish.  >:(  Blergh.

Okay, that was a random ramble . . .

~Billybobjean
P.S.  I'm afraid I'm going to have to put the June's story series on hold for a bit . . . as mentioned, I just entered a writing competition last-minute, so I'm occupied with that right now.  (I don't think I'll post the story, even though it's short . . . I find it absolutely terrible, but it's all I have.  It probably isn't that terrible, just me being hard on myself, buy still.  Maybe I'll post the prologue.  I'm happy with the prologue.)

1 comment:

  1. Really. I had no idea that there was a turtle gadget.
    Actually, you know, there are other gadgets too if you just search "animal" or something. There are dogs, hamsters, bats, spiders, and other stuff like that. Feed the Fish looks cleaner and better-animated than any of the other gadgets I've seen.
    There's also the approach of googling "pet gadget to put in blogger" or something of the sort and putting the code in. There's a gadget that allows you to put in raw code and then the page will display it for you.

    ReplyDelete